Self-Adhering Flowable Composite
Vertise Flow is the first self-adhering flowable dental composite powered by OptiBond™. It greatly simplifies your direct restorative procedures by incorporating a bonding agent into a flowable. With this flowable dental composite there is no need to bond separately, reducing steps and saving time. Vertise Flow shares the same characteristic inherent in self-etch materials and reduces the chance of post-op sensitivity. Our leadership in resin restorative dentistry comes after decades of innovation in dental composites and expertise in dental adhesives – both of which come together in Vertise Flow.
Vertise Flow self-adhering flowable composite uses:
- Liner under large class I and II restorations
- Small class I and II restorations
- Pit and fissure sealant
- Porcelain repairs
Features You Can Depend on
- Universal use – unique self-adhering property offers new opportunities for use in a wide selection of indications and situations
- Reduced post-op sensitivity
- Easy handling – non-slumping property creates an ideal viscosity for different indications
- Low microleakage – excellent marginal integrity and reduced voids.
- Self-adhering. No separate bonding step.
- High bond strengths to dentin and enamel. Incorporates clinically proven OptiBond adhesive technology for excellent bonds.
The ideal restorative material for pediatric patients
Vertise Flow—the first self-adhering flowable composite powered by OptiBond technology—greatly simplifies your direct restorative procedures by combining a bonding agent into a flowable composite. Patient-friendly, easy to use, and moisture-tolerant, Vertise Flow is also perfect for use as a liner, pediatric restorative, pit and fissure sealant and more. What makes this product so ideal for young patients? Less time in the chair, more time to play. And you think your patients love you now.