Take 1 Advanced
VPS Impression Material
Take 1™ Advanced™ VPS impression material combines Kerr’s expertise in developing high-performance impression materials with recent technological advancements. Take 1™ Advanced™ is first system of VPS materials with an optimum combination of physical properties: strength, elasticity, dimensional stability and the ability to register detail in any environment.
Take 1™ Advanced™ provides the widest selection of setting times, delivery systems and consistencies for the perfect combination of mechanical properties in a material that feels like it was designed for your own technique preference, making it unnecessary to use various product lines to suit individual needs.
Standing apart from ordinary impression materials that focus on a single attribute, the unique chemistry of Take 1™ Advanced™ delivers complementary features that enhance overall performance.
- Outstanding tear strength and elongation.
- Strong, flexible material stretches around undercuts without tearing or distorting.
- Hydrophilic wash material.
- Displaces intraoral fluids to produce impressions with great detail and without voids or gaps.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Impressions will not distort due to dimensional change or temporary deformation.
- Widest selection of viscosities, set times and delivery methods.
- Helps to overcome common difficulties in impression taking and complements the clinician’s technique preference.