Single-Component Universal Dental Adhesive
OptiBond™ Universal is a single-component light cure adhesive, providing excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces and substrates for direct and indirect applications—even indirect metal-based restorations when used with NX3 or Maxcem Elite resin cement. OptiBond Universal simplifies the bonding procedure, making it less technique sensitive.
- One coat application
- Can be used with self-etch, selective etch, and total-etch techniques
- Direct / Indirect Use – Excellent dental adhesive for enamel, dentin, porcelain and ceramics
- Low film thickness creates a better fit of final restorations (~5 microns)
- Delivery options include Bottle Kit, Refill (Bottle), or Unidose®
- Light-cure composite and compomer restorations
- Composite/ceramic/metal repairs
- Cavity sealing for amalgam restorations
- Light-cure or dual-cure core buildups (always light cure the core material)
- Porcelain, composite and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Endodontic posts
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
**For indirect applications, use NX3 dual-cure whenever there is little or no access to light.