NX3 Nexus™ Third Generation
Universal Adhesive Resin Dental Cement NX3
Universally indicated for all indirect applications, NX3 is a permanent resin cement system with an innovative chemistry for unmatched aesthetics, adhesion and versatility. Delivery system choices include an automix syringe for dual-cure indications and a light-cure cement for multiple units where unlimited work time is needed. The automixing dual-cure cement can be used for all indirect applications, including veneers. With Kerr’s proprietary amine-free initiator system and optimised resin matrix, NX3 is a truly colour-stable adhesive resin cement.
- Dual-cure automix syringe eliminates hand mixing
- Cement for veneers and indications requiring unlimited work time
- Excellent adhesion to dentine, enamel, CAD/CAM blocks, ceramic, porcelain, resin and metal
- Self-etch or total-etch
- Superior colour stability for long-term aesthetics whether dual-cure or light-cure
- Easy clean-up in gel state.
The Universal Combination for Simplified Indirect Restorations
Simplify your indirect technique with a combination of NX3 and OptiBond XTR.
ONLY TWO PRODUCTS FOR ALL YOUR INDIRECT PROCEDURES
No auxiliary product needed
No need to stock multiple bonding agents and cements
Superior indirect bond strength in total dark-cure mode